We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. MDA constantly reviews our system and makes changes when necessary to ensure that your parts are produced to the highest standards. We can provide documentation on request; which includes PPAP’s, first article inspection, final inspection reports and certificates of compliance. We are committed to quality and the end result shows it.
Our quality assurance program includes:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified system.
- Full-time quality inspector (backed by certified engineer).
- Controlled Goods Number: CG16431.
- Measuring Equipment calibrated at regular intervals.
- Dedicated 230 square foot inspection room.
- Inspection Equipment includes – CMM – Mitutoyo Shadow Graph (with edge detector) – “Z” rated Pin Gauges – Hardrocker Hardness Tester and various other calibrated measuring devices.
- Solid Works and Design Works software to aid with various calculations.
At Machining Design Associated we are committed to building long lasting business relationships with our customers.
We are also committed to providing a safe, challenging and secure work environment for our employees who are empowered in all they do, creating an environment where all prosper through mutual efforts.
We aspire to do this by providing customers with quality custom machined parts on time and without defect and by continuously improving our management systems.