We offer bespoke conventional milling and turning services, both horizontal & vertical to organizations. Whether you need machining services one off or in small batches, we provide them in tune with your prototypes. We have top-notch infrastructure with vertical & horizontal mill machinery and an equipped tool room that enables us to carry out in-house manufacturing effectively.
MDA is proud of its fully automated turning centres that are fit to meet full-production run quantities, complex prototypes, and low-volume runs, effectively and with utmost precision. We manufacture every machined component possible, from bushings, fittings, standoffs, or spacers, with ranging diameters (0.025” to 4”) and lengths (20”+).
Our team of highly skilled machine engineers works dedicatedly towards developing parts that you’ll love using. Our expertise includes developing new-age machine parts like lathes, drill presses, boring tools, reaming tools, cutting tools, and more. We also develop manual lathes and mills for prototype runs.
- Can mold any material– This process is not material restricted and can work any material- metal or plastic.
- Economical– Is light on your budget.
- Easy setup of equipment– So that you save time and be productive instead.
- Doesn’t require highly skilled operator– Trained or a newbie, anybody can operate it.
- High production rate– Helps drive more profit in less time.